Saturday, August 13, 2011

Happy 6th Birthday Mason!

My baby boy is 6! Holy cow, I cannot beleive it. I feel like he was born just yesterday! He has had such a year. He played soccer for the first time, that he wasn't a fan of. He was on his first t-ball team, which he loved. He is REALLY into lego's, Star Wars, Indiana Jones and Pirates of the Caribbean. We went to Disneyland twice this year and he loves to ride all the big scary rides, most of them I won't even ride! He is a big teddy bear and very lovable. He's got a little temper - just like his mama and daddy.

For his birthday this year he wanted a low key party with not many people. So, we had a small party in Madera with my family, and then a small party in Modesto with Matt's family and a few friends. It was a multi themed party! He is much easier then Mia in that regard!

Here's my baby on his birth day.


Here he is at his Madera party:

On his actual birthday:

Who's the birthday boy? This guy!

No comments: