Monday, August 8, 2011

No sew blanket

We love these at our house. I have one that we keep in the family room, Matt has a Giant's one in his loft, Mia has 3 and Mason has 3! They have a few different sizes - the most recent are Mickey Mouse ones that Auntie Rea made them. They are very useful!

Anyway, I have also made some for friends, and decided to make my friend Kim one for her 40th birthday.

Here's how it came out!

I used a cute retro flower pattern for the top, and a matching pretty blue for the back.


Close up of the retro flowers:


My helper, modeling the blanket!




2 comments:

Jamie M. said...

It is very cute. Kim loves it! I need to try and make one at some point. I will add it to my list.

MDB_Mom said...

Jamie, they are so easy. You can make one in just a few hours or less.