Over the weekend we had a variety of friends here to visit. First, good friends Ellie, Lexi and Emma came to visit. They will be moving soon, far away and we are super sad to see them go. But, I know this is good for them as a family, so I have only good wishes for them.
For the occasion Matt fired up the grill and made pizza. I love grilled pizza! And Matt has perfected it (just as long as he doesn't get to drinking and talking and forget about the pizza).
First up, cheese for the kids.
My pizza, veggie with goat cheese, it was good!
There was lots of this:
As can be seen by these:
We basically had a super fun time. And I hope we can do one more before they leave.
The next day our good friend Wiley came to visit. As always, we relived our College Days, but now we cannot drink as much or eat as much. We did have a good time and it was nice to see him.
No comments:
Post a Comment