Monday, May 16, 2011

My Favorite Tea

I keep meaning to post about my favorite tea.

I love tea, hot and cold. But I am a bit picky, I don't like flavored, fruity or spicy teas. Nope. I like black tea, herbal tea, green tea, etc. Just nothing with strange non-tea flavor's added. With the exception of Genmaicha. It has these puffed brown rice pieces in it and I love the flavor it adds.

So, right now I am big on Potrero Tea. I happen to know the owners and I get to try a bunch of the tea. But honestly, I would totally buy it even if I didn't know them. It's good tea and at a good price and I drink gallons of it.

You can find them here:


One cool thing about Potrero Tea, they donate 25% of proceeds to help children in South East Asia, something that is important to them.

No comments: