Over the weekend our family went to a SF Giants game. AT&T park and the Giants are really special to Matt and I. First, we both are HUGE fans. Second, that is where Matt proposed to me. It was actually called Pac Bell Park back then.
So, by far, one of the best nights of my life.
When Matt and I lived in the Bay Area we had season tickets, it was our thing to do, we really loved going.
Since we moved to Modesto and had kids, Giants games have been something we haven't been able to do much. But this Christmas Matt's dad and his wife gave us 4 tickets to a game. The perfect time to take the kids to their first game at AT&T Park. They have seen the giants play the A's, twice now, but in Oakland both times. And of course, they love to watch the Modesto Nut's play here in Modesto.
Here's the kids getting ready to head to San Francisco:
They were excited to wear their World Series shirts, but not excited that I was delaying them by taking a picture and the sun was shining in their eyes.
They loved the game!
They really enjoyed all the junk food that was avaliable. Mia surprised me and wolfed down a huge hot dog. They begged for a soda, root beer, so we got one and they hardly drank any of it. They went on the big Coca Cola slide in the outfield, very cool! And they each got a new Build a Bear (when did they put a BAB in the outfield???). Mia got a special World Series Championship one, and Mason got a Lou Seal. They are cute for sure.
A great fun day for the 4 of us, and now that I know the kids can sit and watch almost 7 innings of baseball, I think we'll try to go to another game soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment